CPMF License Plates
The Specialty Plate
Specialty license plates for both vehicles and motorcycles featuring the Chicago Police Memorial Foundation’s logo are available for purchase through the IL Secretary of State. These plates are permanent and renewable.
The license plates may be issued to any active or retired law enforcement officers and their family members, surviving family members of fallen law enforcement officers, and approved members of or donors to the Chicago Police Memorial Foundation.
- Become a donor to the CPMF with a $50.00 minimum donation. Donations may be mailed in to the address below or made online by clicking the “Contribute” button above.
- Complete the Affirmation Form and Background Check Form *
- Return the Affirmation and Background Check Forms to the CPMF office:
Mail: 10343 S Pulaski Road, Chicago, IL 60655
- Once the CPMF receives the Donation, Affirmation Form and Background Check Form the background check will be processed by CPMF at no cost to the applicant. ** When the background check returns clear, the Affirmation Form will be signed by a CPMF representative and returned to the applicant by mail or email.
- The Applicant must then complete the process through the IL Secretary of State’s Office with the application for specialty plates and the signed Affirmation Form. ***
- More information regarding the CPMF specialty plate, including how to purchase, can be found by visiting the IL Secretary of State specialty plate website. Fees vary, but the CPMF will receive $25 for each plate request that is fulfilled.
** Anyone with a criminal conviction or deemed a gang member by the Chicago Police Department or other law enforcement agency will be denied participation in the CPMF specialty license plate program.
*** The IL Secretary of State will not process applications without an Affirmation Form signed by a CPMF Representative.